Senior Portrait Time!

'Tis the season for Senior Portraits!

I have done lots of portraits in the past, but this is the first year I am focusing on seniors.



My name is Laura and I love taking headshots of people. I am offering a FREE HEADSHOT session for two reasons:

1) I am looking to expand my senior portrait portfolio
2) Because I grew up poor, I know how hard it was to come up with the money to pay for senior portraits.

In exchange for the free session, I will ask that if and when you post on sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc., you post my contact information or a link to my site with each photo. I would also like to use the photos on my website.

You will receive your five best shots, free of charge.

For everyone else: I can offer 5 more sessions at a discounted rate: a $49 session fee, and you will have the option to purchase photos ala carte for $10 each, OR, pay $100 for a disc with all photos from our session that day (there will be hundreds).  However, in exchange for this discounted rate, I ask that you also post a link to my website when uploading to Facebook, etc..

I can also retouch photos for an additional fee (price depends on what needs to be done). http://tealephotography.blogspot.com/2008/08/girls-just-wanna-have-fun-and-look-cute.html

Just let me know if you're interested. You can reach me at 650-260-2269.

Cheers,
Laura