Angela's Wedding

I've been so busy I haven't had time to do many posts lately, but wanted to post a handful of pics from my friends' Angela and Barzel's wedding. They were absolutely beautiful, fun to photograph (as always) and I am so happy Angela liked the pics. I rented a Canon 50 mm f1.2 lens for the event and am very glad I did, the colors came out much better than they would have with my normal lens. Thanks a ton to http://www.borrowlenses.com/ for their great service.

I also used a great new flash bouncer called the Demb Flip-It. My friend Jodi highly recommended it, saying it's the only one she likes. I agree, it was very easy to use and produced some great pics. In addition, their customer service was outstanding. I ordered it the day before the wedding and it arrived right on time!

Anyway - it was a really fun evening and I am so glad I was able to be there.
Congratulations Barzel and Angela!