Kendra and Holly


Speaking of dogs (as in my last post) - I just got a great doggie photo-op last weekend. While driving through Oakland, I saw an open house sign and decided to take a peek at the listing. The house was cute, but what was even cuter was the dog that was sitting outside (who was named Holly - she belonged to a gal named Kendra who lived next door). I think I must have squealed when I saw her. She looks like a Golden Retriever with little Corgi paws. Omg she was so cute it hurt. I asked Kendra if I could take a few photos (I have to show my friend Gaylen, who is a big Corgi fan) and then while I was at it, asked Kendra if she wanted a few photographs with her dog.

It's not uncommon for me to take a photo of someone whom I've just met, when they're with their pet, if I think it would make a nice photograph. I mean, if I have my camera with me, why not? I wish I had more photos of me and my dog Coco, when she was still alive, so I think this is part of the reason I enjoy doing this for people.
Thanks Kendra for letting me post these. I'm flattered that you might want to use one for your Xmas card!

Lookit those little Corgi paws!!